- Monroe Capital Supports Altaris Capital Partners’ Acquisition of Kindeva Drug Delivery L.P.
- Jernigan Capital Upsizes Credit Facility to $375 Million with Reduced Pricing, Extended Maturity and Additional Banks; Provides Liquidity and Business Updates
- Churchill Asset Management Achieves Record Capital Raising and Investment Activity in 2020
- Acreage Announces Initial Close of Previously Announced Credit Facility and Loan Transaction
- CIBC Innovation Banking Provides Taplytics Inc. with Growth Capital Financing
Cargojet Announces $600 Million Revolving Credit Facility
July 20, 2020
Cargojet Inc. ("Cargojet" or the "Corporation") (TSX: CJT) is pleased to announce that it has amended its syndicated committed revolving credit facility in order to, among other things, increase the revolving credit limit from $510 to $600 million and to extend the maturity date to July 16, 2025.
The credit facility is co-led by Royal Bank of Canada, CIBC and Bank of Nova Scotia. Other lenders include National Bank, Bank of Montreal, Laurentian Bank of Canada and ATB Financial.
Cargojet is Canada's leading provider of time-sensitive overnight air cargo services and carries over 1,300,000 pounds of cargo each business night. Cargojet operates its network across North America each business night, utilizing a fleet of all-cargo aircraft.
In This Section