- francesca’s® Announces $10 million Term Loan Agreement Completion of Strategic Alternatives Review
- Libbey Announces Confirmation of Plan of Reorganization
- Chimera Closes $400 Million Capital Commitment Led by Funds Managed by Ares Management Corporation
- Vesta Draws Down $85 Million From Existing $125 Million Revolving Credit Facility Reinforcing Company's Strong Balance Sheet
- Sunflower Bank Provides Senior Debt Financing to Team Laboratory Chemical, LLC
Alleon Healthcare Capital Provides a $500,000 Medical Accounts Receivable Financing Facility to an Oncology Center in California
July 20, 2020
Source: Alleon Healthcare Capital
Alleon Healthcare Capital (“Alleon”), a specialty finance company focused on providing healthcare accounts receivable financing, medical accounts receivable factoring, and cash flow solutions to medical providers in the U.S., recently closed a $500,000 medical accounts receivable financing facility with a specialty oncology clinic (“Company”) in California.
The Company was established over twenty years ago and specializes in the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma amyloidosis, Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia and metastatic bone disease, as well as conducting research related to these diseases both in the basic and clinical areas.
The Company’s revenue declined in 2020 because of a drop in daily census due to COVID-19. The Company approached Alleon seeking financing for its third party health insurance accounts receivable for working capital needs and debt restructuring.
The financing facility was made up of medical receivables that are billed to commercial and government insurance carriers with an advance rate of up to 75%.
“We went through a thorough, fast and intensive, due-diligence process with Alleon, where they involved many of their team members to gain a solid understanding of the complexity and challenges facing our business”, says CEO of Company.
Ben Rutkevitz, VP of Business Development at Alleon commented, “Alleon is excited to work with the Company and assist it through these unprecedented times. These types of transactions are aligned with Alleon’s mission of providing cash flow needs to medical facilities that provide important services to their communities.”
In This Section