- Ladder Capital Corp Reports Extensions of Committed Funding Facilities and its Revolving Credit Facility
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Commences Voluntary Chapter 11 Process
- Monroe Capital Wins Private Credit Strategy of the Year Award by Pension Bridge Institutional Asset Management Awards
- Great Rock Capital Closes $100 Million Leverage Facility with KeyBank National Association New Capital to Drive Great Rock’s Continued Growth
- Destination Maternity Announces $50M Stalking Horse Bid
Siena Lending Group Announces Second Quarter Results
July 13, 2020
Source: Siena Lending Group
Siena announced $45M in new facilities.
Siena Lending Group continues to be a leader in the asset-based lending industry, consistently finding creative ways to offer our clients maximum flexibility and liquidity. We are proud to provide this overview of the financing solutions that Siena and our Siena Healthcare Finance division delivered in Q2 2020. In firm news, we are excited to share two strategic moves to further grow and strengthen our team. Siena closed two deals for $25 million in the pharmaceuticals and beauty industries.
"In the second quarter, we worked hard to ensure our clients could access PPP funds while also closing new deals and growing our pipeline. We promoted Jim Persico to Director of Risk and Portfolio Management, and welcomed Ernie Abati to the Underwriting team as a Senior Vice President. Moving into the second half of 2020, we are well positioned to support businesses as they continue to resume operations.”
— Dave Grende, president & CEO, Siena Lending Group
Siena Healthcare Finance closed two deals totaling $20 million in the home health space.
“Stimulus programs for healthcare companies have given our industry a needed boost. Although they are designed to bolster providers during unprecedented times, these programs will certainly come to an end. Siena Healthcare Finance continues to deliver financing solutions now and moving forward—and, importantly, we do so transparently. We are excited to be a stable source of capital for our new clients booked in Q2.”
— Jennifer Sheasgreen, president, Healthcare Finance
In This Section