- Opus Bank Announces Appointment of William D. Fanter as Head of Retail Banking
- Hilco Redevelopment Partners Hires Jasmine E. Sessoms to Lead Corporate Affairs as Senior Vice President for the PES Redevelopment Project in Philadelphia
- FTI Consulting Expands Corporate Finance & Restructuring Segment in EMEA with the Appointment of Three Senior Managing Directors
- Gerber Finance Announces the Hiring of Three New Full-time Employees
- MUFG to Launch Capital Markets Strategy Group
Bank of America Business Capital Names Senior Business Development Officer
July 1, 2020
Source: Bank of America Business Capital
Bank of America Business Capital is pleased to announce that Meredith Gall was named Senior Business Development Officer. Based in Denver, she will be responsible for originating new ABL financing opportunities in Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and Wyoming.
Meredith brings 25 years of ABL experience, including underwriting, portfolio management and business development. She most recently served as vice president of at U.S. Bank and has previously held asset-based lending roles at Access Capital, Inc. and MTB Bank.
Meredith studied at the University of Louisville and is a member of the Association of Corporate Growth, Commercial Finance Association and Turnaround Management Association.
In This Section