- Rogers Herndon and Danny Boyer Join Alvarez & Marsal as Managing Directors in Houston
- Alma Bank Announces New Chief Lending Officer
- CIBC Innovation Banking Expands North American Coverage With New Boston Office
- Bank of Southern California Names Troy Perry Managing Director, Business Banking
- Seyfarth Adds Cybersecurity Lawyer Paul Ferrillo in New York Office
Axiom Bank CEO Appointed to Florida Bankers Association Board
June 3, 2020
Source: Axiom Bank, N.A.
As a Member, Dan Davis Will Help Define Banking Standards in Florida
Dan Davis, president and CEO of Axiom Bank, N.A., was recently appointed to a two-year term on the Board of Directors of the Florida Bankers Association (FBA). The Board is made up of representatives from both national and community banks.
As a member of the FBA Board of Directors, Davis will be responsible for setting policy and overseeing the general operation of the Association. Board members are required to:
• Attend quarterly board meetings and significant FBA functions.
• Assist in the Chairman’s Nominating Committee when appropriate.
• Take part in Washington, D.C. fly-ins to meet with congressional leaders and federal regulators.
• Respond to FBA calls to action regarding important issues facing the Florida banking industry.
• Help sustain the Florida BankPac and the Florida Bankers Educational Foundation.
• Support the FBA Trust & Wealth Management Division and educational programs.
“I’m honored to be selected to serve on the FBA Board of Directors – and to represent Axiom as a leading community bank in Florida,” said Davis. “I look forward to working with my colleagues to define banking standards across our state.”
Davis has been serving as president and CEO at Axiom Bank since January 2016.
About Axiom Bank
Axiom Bank, N.A., headquartered in Maitland, Florida, is a nationally chartered community bank that serves the financial needs of its customers through a wide range of financial products. The bank specializes in commercial loans, treasury management and payment processing. Additionally, the bank offers asset-based lending and invoice factoring through its Allied Affiliated Funding division. Axiom Bank also provides retail banking services, including checking, savings, CD and money market accounts. As part of its commitment to exceed its customers’ expectations and deliver superior financial solutions, Axiom Bank is constantly working to expand the services and products it provides to its communities. Visit www.AxiomBanking.com. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
In This Section