- ON Semiconductor Draws Down $1.17 Billion From Its Revolving Credit Facility
- Candelaria Mining Closed $9 Million Medium Term Loan Facility
- Oxford Finance Provides Credit Facility to Acquire Kansas Skilled Nursing Portfolio
- Wells Fargo Extends Financing Relationship with Polaris
- Access Capital Provides $1 Million Credit Facility To New Jersey-Based Staffing Firm
Huntington Business Credit Provides Credit Facilities to Watkins Incorporated
May 4, 2020
Source: Huntington Business Credit
Huntington Business Credit announced it closed new $22,500,000 credit facilities with Watkins Incorporated on March 13, 2020. Proceeds of the facilities were used to refinance existing debt and provide ongoing working capital growth financing.
Huntington Business Credit provides working capital and term loan facilities to middle market companies for acquisitions, LBO’s, MBO’s recapitalizations, rapid growth, seasonal working capital build-up, and turnaround situations.
Watkins Incorporated is located in Winona, MN, has been in business since 1868, and is a manufacturer and distributor of food extracts, spices and season mixes.
In This Section