- Anand Ramachandran Joins Regions Bank Corporate and Institutional Markets Group as a Managing Director
- Citizens Expands Capabilities by Adding Insurance Industry Banking Expertise
- Crestmark’s Transportation Division Announces Promotions of Sherri Holmes, Kim Meek and Phyllis Packard
- MUFG Strengthens Global Markets Business in the Americas With Hire of David Paster as Head of Corporate Sales
- Thomas M. Affolter Joins White Oak as Managing Director to Bolster Origination Efforts
Sheri Tischer Joins TCI Business Capital
April 21, 2020
Source: TCI Business Capital
TCI Business Capital (www.tcicapital.com) is pleased to announce the hiring of Sheri Tischer as Vice President of Business Development – Staffing. Ms. Tischer brings to her role over 15 years of front-line staffing experience and has an authentic passion for the industry. She is responsible for developing staffing industry partnerships and driving sales of our payroll funding solutions throughout the nation.
“I’m excited to have Sheri join TCI,” said Mark Zitzewitz, Sr. Vice President & General Counsel at TCI Business Capital. “She has extraordinary knowledge of the staffing industry. Sheri’s experience and understanding of sales, recruiting, operations, and management in the staffing industry, combined with TCI’s long history of providing payroll funding solutions to staffing owners and business leaders, make her an ideal addition to the company”.
Before joining TCI Business Capital, Ms. Tischer was an Area Manager for Spherion (now Ranstad), where she oversaw operations for multiple branch units and led many special projects for the organization. She was hired by Doherty to expand its staffing sector of business and open a new office in an untapped market of western WI and, most recently, held the role of an Account Executive with Kelly Services.
About TCI Business Capital
TCI Business Capital, a division of Fidelity Bank, is a financial services company founded in 1994, The company is headquartered in Edina, Minnesota and operates nationwide. TCI Business Capital provides a full range of business financial services, including invoice factoring, accounts receivable management, credit analysis, risk assessment, treasury services, and more. The company is proud to be recognized for its reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, innovative products, customer service, and exemplary corporate citizenship.
In This Section