- Moritt Hock & Hamroff's Julia Gavrilov Named To Secured Finance Network's 2020 Top 40 Under 40 List
- Phoenix Lending Survey Results Reveals Coronavirus will be a Leading Driver of Economic Performance in 2020
- Citizens Advises Advocate on its Recapitalization by Spire Capital
- Medley Capital Corporation Subject to Monthly Expense Support, Houlihan Lokey Commenced Strategic Review Process
- Vivint Solar Secures New $325 Million Credit Facility Lowering Cost of Debt
EY Capital Confidence Barometer Survey Forms Part of a Wider Range of Insights on the COVID-19 Crisis
March 30, 2020
Depite unprecedented social and economic paralysis, many global companies continue to plan major transformation programs. More than half (56%) of executives globally are opting to transform through transaction and plan an acquisition in the next 12 months, according to our Capital Confidence Barometer survey of more than 2,900 C-suite executives globally.
For full access to the report, click here.
In This Section