- Stonebriar Commercial Finance Promotes Bell and Fate
- Hilco Redevelopment Partners Names Stephanie Eggert to new role as Senior Vice President – Operations at Former Refinery Site in Philadelphia
- Signature Bank Expands West Coast Operations With Appointment of Executive Director and 45 Professionals Spanning 15 Private Client Banking Teams Yesterday
- Rosenthal Provides $1 Million Purchase Order Finance Facility for International Women’s Footwear Designer
- Flushing and Empire Announce Delay of Closing of Merger; Merger Consideration Election Process Extended
Peter Austin Joins Milberg Factors as Senior Vice President
March 9, 2020
Source: Milberg Factors, Inc.
Milberg Factors Inc. is proud to announce today that Peter Austin has joined the factoring and commercial finance firm’s leadership team as Senior Vice President.
President Daniel R. Milberg said, “Peter’s expertise as an accomplished client advisor with exceptional credit skills is a welcome addition to the firm. His impressive experience coupled with his relationship-building skills will add value internally and will strengthen the range of strategic services we provide to our clients.”
In this role, Austin will manage portfolio accounts, enhancing client relationships and developing new ones. Additionally, he will take an active role in business development, working with colleagues in the Los Angeles, CA and Winston-Salem, NC offices.
Austin brings over 20 years of experience to Milberg Factors, most recently as Senior Vice President at Rosenthal & Rosenthal. During his tenure he developed innovative solutions to complex deals, giving clients the opportunity to leverage credit, protect assets and gain flexibility needed to focus on their core businesses. He also played an integral role in the acquisition of BB&T’s factoring operation. Prior to Rosenthal, Austin was a Senior Vice President at Wells Fargo’s Trade Capital division, and early in his career gained valuable experience as a Vice President and Senior Underwriter at CIT.
About Milberg Factors, Inc.
Milberg Factors, Inc. is one of the largest factoring and commercial finance companies in the United States, providing clients with factoring services, working capital financing, accounts receivable management, acquisition and debtor-in-possession financing. Milberg also manages loans and provides collateral management services to major commercial banks.
Milberg Factors, Inc.
Daniel R. Milberg, President
In This Section