- Leading Industry Veterans and Innovators in Alternative Credit Investing Announce the Launch of Sycamore Tree Capital Partners
- Portage Point Launches West Coast Practice with Industry Veteran Darrick Martin
- North Mill Capital LLC Announces the Addition of Tammy Bowling, as its Vice President, Invoice Based Financing, East Coast Director
- PNC Appoints Two to Executive Committee, Creates Chief Corporate Responsibility Post
- Larry Blackman Joins Phoenix Management Services as a Senior Director
Blank Rome Welcomes New Bankruptcy and Restructuring Associate in Houston
February 24, 2020
Source: Blank Rome LLP
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that Broocks “Mack” Wilson has joined the Firm as an associate in the Finance, Restructuring, and Bankruptcy practice group. He is based in the Firm’s Houston office.
Mack joins Blank Rome from Gerger Law Firm PLLC. He represents debtors, creditors, officers and directors, investors, and trustees in Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy proceedings and bankruptcy litigation at trial and appellate levels, including on claims related to fraudulent transfer, preference, fraud, and non-dischargeability. Mack also represents debtors, creditors, and purchasers in § 363 sales.
Mack is admitted to practice in Texas and the U.S. District Court and U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Texas. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Houston Law Center and his B.A. in Economics and History from the University of Texas at Austin.
In This Section