- Peoples Bank Welcomes Rob Camandona as a Vice President and Commercial Banking Officer
- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida Announces CEO Succession Plan
- Holland & Hart Enhances Real Estate Development and Finance Practice with Terry Gorrell, Ned Giles, and Kevin Giles
- Directed Capital Raises $92 Million for Distressed Debt Fund, Receives Combined $100 Million in Credit Facilities From Goldman Sachs, Pacific Western Bank, Valley Bank
- Exchange Bank Announces Change in Leadership; Gary Hartwick Announces Retirement with Troy Sanderson to Succeed as President and CEO
Axiom Bank N.A. Appoints Bryan Scheff as VP, Commercial Relationship Manager
February 24, 2020
Source: Axiom Bank N.A.
Axiom Bank N.A., a Maitland-based, leading community bank, recently named Bryan Scheff as VP, Commercial Relationship Manager. In this role, Mr. Scheff will develop relationships with Axiom’s commercial partners in Central Florida.
“With almost two decades of commercial lending experience, Bryan has the skills to provide customized solutions that meet our clients’ financial needs,” said Ted Sheppe, Executive Vice President, Commercial Banking of Axiom Bank. “His expertise will be an advantage to our team as we build new commercial relationships – and to our clients, as they achieve their business goals.”
Mr. Scheff graduated from the State University of New York with a bachelor’s degree in finance. He currently serves on the board for the Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors as the vice president of finance.
For more information about Axiom Bank and to find the nearest location, visit AxiomBanking.com.
About Axiom Bank
Axiom Bank, a nationally chartered bank headquartered in Central Florida, serves the financial needs of its customers through a wide range of banking solutions and a commitment to exceptional service. The bank has a rich history dating back to 1963. By definition, “axiom” means “a universally recognized truth” – the name exemplifies the bank’s principles of truth, trust, value, convenience, and service excellence. Axiom Bank holds the SBA Preferred Lender status, and specializes in commercial loans, treasury management and other merchant services. The bank also offers asset-based lending and invoice factoring through its division, Allied Affiliated Funding. Axiom is constantly working to expand its services and products and provides consumer banking through over 20 branches, primarily in select Walmart Supercenters®, to conveniently serve local communities. Visit www.AxiomBanking.com. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
In This Section