- MedMen Announces Closing of Secured Term Loan Amendment and Equity Placement
- Mercuria Successfully Closes Oversubscribed Secured Revolving Credit Facility Of US$ 1,900,000,000 In Financing For Its North American Business
- Espresso Capital Provides a $5 Million Credit Facility to New York-based Vidrio Financial
- Oxford Finance Funds Skilled Nursing Portfolio Acquisition
- Tradewind Finance Provides Reverse Factoring Facility to Electronics Company based in Hong Kong
TAB Bank Provides Technology Company in California with a $2.5 Million Revolving Credit Facility
February 12, 2020
Source: Globe Newswire
TAB Bank is pleased to announce it has provided a $2.5 million revolving credit facility for a technology company based in in California. The new facility is extended through a multi-year agreement and will provide for the company’s ongoing working capital needs.
The company services the wireless technology needs of its clients through wireless engineers and industry experts. They provide recommendations for their clients seeking embedded wireless modules to companies needing assistance with identifying and selecting the right wireless solutions.
TAB Bank provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses across a wide range of industries. These solutions can be customized to meet the needs of companies in all stages of the business life cycle and during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through a variety of asset-based structures including Asset-Based Revolving Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, and Equipment Finance. TAB’s lending options can also be combined with a full suite of business banking solutions and Treasury Management Services.
Brett Horwitz is TAB Bank’s Vice President and Business Development Officer based in Southern California. Brett has years of experience developing client relationships and structuring credit facilities in the asset-based lending arena. Brett can be reached at 949.466.5255 or at email@example.com.
Director of Marketing
Twitter - @TABBank
Facebook – facebook.com/TABbank