- TAB Bank Provides Transportation Company in Arizona with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Citizens Financial Group Expands Corporate Finance Team with Trinity Capital Acquisition
- Axovant Announces Amendment to Credit Facility with Hercules Capital
- Huntington Business Credit Provides Credit Facilities to Watkins Incorporated
- Lendio Acquires Billy, Unveils Cloud-Based Small Business Accounting Platform with Integrated Access to Capital
SG Credit Provides $2.0 Million to Enterprise SaaS Company
February 12, 2020
Source: SG Credit Partners
The Company: Enterprise SaaS platform that enables companies to prepare and oversee RFPs and other business responses with speed, accuracy, and compliance. Recurring Revenue: $4.5MM.
The Financing Situation: The private equity backed Company was emerging from an operational restructuring and planned to rebuild its tech platform to increase functionality, improve UX, and drive sales. The Company’s existing bank lender was not willing to finance these initiatives so SG Credit was approached to refinance the existing bank lender and provide additional liquidity so the Company could execute on its plan.
The Solution: SG Credit provided the Company with a bifurcated loan structure consisting of a $1MM interest-only loan to refinance the existing debt and a $1MM term loan to finance the Company’s growth initiatives. This structure provided the Company with 12+ months of runway and allowed the Company’s existing bank lender to exit the credit as desired. SG Credit was able to close the deal within 3 weeks after quickly getting comfortable with the Company’s recurring revenue, client base quality, low churn, strength of the new management team, and continued shareholder support.
In This Section