- CIFC Strengthens High Yield Capabilities With Experienced Team Led by Jason Horowitz as Head of U.S. High Yield Bond Investments
- Stonebriar Commercial Finance Names Alex Palazzolo Managing Director of Originations
- TCF Bank Hires Ed Milefchik as Managing Director of Capital Markets and Market Manager of C&I Banking in Illinois and Wisconsin
- Wells Fargo Names William M. Daley Vice Chairman of Public Affairs
- John Fenn Joins Hilco Valuation Services As Senior Managing Director Focused On Business Valuation
Dwight O. Clarke Earns CFE Credential
February 7, 2020
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and leading provider of anti-fraud training and education, is pleased to award Dwight O. Clarke, of Hollywood, Florida, the globally preferred Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential. In order to become a CFE, Clarke has met a stringent set of criteria and passed a rigorous exam administered by the ACFE.
Clarke has successfully met the ACFE’s character, experience and education requirements for the CFE credential, and has demonstrated knowledge in four areas critical to the fight against fraud: fraudulent financial transactions, fraud prevention and deterrence, legal elements of fraud and fraud investigation.
Clarke joins the ranks of business and government professionals worldwide who have also earned the CFE certification. Clarke is currently Vice President for Asset Based Lending Consultants in Hollywood, Florida.
CFEs have the ability to: examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions; interview suspects to obtain information and confessions; write investigation reports; advise clients as to their findings; testify at trial; understand the law as it relates to fraud and fraud investigations; and identify the underlying factors that motivate individuals to commit fraud. A.E. Feldman, a leading executive search firm, states that the CFE “has emerged as the gold standard in the area of fraud.”
About the ACFE
The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 75,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession. For more information about the ACFE visit ACFE.com.
In This Section