- Nordstrom, Sally Beauty and Shoe Carnival Renegotiate Credit Facilities
- The Dixie Group Announces New Senior Credit Facility
- Postal Realty Trust, Inc. Enters Into $100 Million Credit Agreement
- Context Business Lending Closed Three New Loans During the Height of the Pandemic, Supporting Companies Through This Uncertain Time
- Midcoast Energy Completes $830 Million Refinancing
Huntington Business Credit Closes New Credit Facility With International Control Services, Inc.
February 6, 2020
Source: Huntington Business Credit
Huntington Business Credit announced it closed a new $7,500,000 credit facility with International Control Services, Inc. on December 20, 2019. Proceeds of the facility were used to refinance existing debt and provide ongoing working capital growth financing.
Huntington Business Credit provides working capital and term loan facilities to middle market companies for acquisitions, LBO’s, MBO’s recapitalizations, rapid growth, seasonal working capital build-up, and turnaround situations.
International Control Services, Inc., located in Decatur, Illinois, is a contract manufacturer of printed circuit boards and other electrical components.
In This Section