- AlixPartners Bolsters its Healthcare and Life Sciences Offering With Addition of Fran Scholz
- Calera Capital Appoints Kevin Miller as Operating Partner
- Tennessee Bank & Trust Adds Long-Time Industry Veterans to Leadership Team
- Stonebriar Commercial Finance Promotes Bell and Fate
- Portage Point Strengthens Senior Leadership with Private Equity Investment Leader John Laguzza
North Mill Capital (NMC) Hires David McFarland as Senior Vice President in its Minneapolis, MN Office
January 8, 2020
Source: North Mill Capital (NMC)
North Mill Capital (NMC) announced that it has hired David McFarland as Senior Vice President in its Minneapolis, MN office. McFarland will be responsible for handling a portfolio of asset based and factoring clients along with working closely with NMC’s business development team in underwriting new business opportunities. His involvement will be on a national scope.
Prior to NMC, McFarland was with Marquette Transportation Finance and Crestmark (formerly Manchester Commercial Finance) in senior level credit roles.
“We are delighted to have a person with the breadth of David’s experience join the NMC team,” said Betty Hernandez, NMC Chief Credit Officer. “He will contribute significantly to our business growth plans”.
North Mill Capital LLC is a national asset based lender and factor with offices in Princeton, New Jersey, Minneapolis, Minnesota and Salt Lake City, Utah. NMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Solar Senior Capital (NASDQ: SUNS).
For more information, please contact Jeff Goldrich at (609) 917-6201.
In This Section