- Lassila & Tikanoja Signs a New Revolving Credit Facility
- WesBanco Bank Announces the Appointment of Vice President, Commercial Banking
- Corporate Finance Expert Joins Avison Young in Washington, D.C.
- Axiom Bank, N.A. Appoints Edwin Rasinski As Winter Park Branch Manager
- Kevin Lockhart Joins Perella Weinberg Partners as Partner
Secure Trust Bank Commercial Finance Announces Senior Hire
December 4, 2019
Source: Insider Media
Secure Trust Bank Commercial Finance has bolstered its senior team in the North West by appointing a new regional managing director.
Paul Johnston has more than 30 years of experience within the asset-based lending market. He joins from Santander and has also held senior roles at Landsbanki Commercial Finance and Lloyds Bank.
At Secure Trust Bank, Johnston will be working alongside accountants and business advisers to support SMEs seeking asset-based lending services between £1m and £50m. As regional managing director, he will be responsible for developing and implementing the local strategy and leading the relationship and origination teams in the North West.
"The North West is a thriving, prominent region in the UK, home to a host of businesses in sectors such as manufacturing and pharmaceuticals," said Johnston. "I'm delighted to be joining the Manchester team and hope to drive the firm's success within the region.
"Secure Trust Bank's flexibility is what makes it different to other lenders and I look forward to working with businesses across the North West to boost their growth."
In This Section