- Jones Day Adds Partner Thomas M. Devaney to Private Equity Practice in New York
- David Wilsdorf Joins Old National Bank as St. Louis Region Market President
- Capital One Leads Senior Credit Facility for e2p’s Acquisition of Daniele
- North Mill Capital LLC Announces the Addition of Tammy Bowling, as its Vice President, Invoice Based Financing, East Coast Director
- CIT Serves as Sole Lead Arranger on $34 Million Financing for Texas Assisted Living Facility
Finvoice Names SVP, Director of Sales & Marketing in New York
December 3, 2019
Finvoice, a leading provider of white label, cloud-based software solutions for commercial finance companies, announced the hiring of Jennifer Rabinowitz as senior vice president, director of sales and marketing. Rabinowitz will be responsible for all aspects of Finvoice’s sales and marketing, leading sales efforts nationwide and overseeing critical marketing initiatives to create and deliver value to the company. She will be based in New York City.
Rabinowitz brings nearly three decades of marketing, business development, and commercial lending experience in the factoring, asset-based and commercial lending space. She previously held senior business development, marketing and advertising roles, most recently, serving as senior vice president, business development officer at BankUnited. Previously, she was a vice president, business development officer with Wells Fargo.
She is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and Secured Finance Network. Rabinowitz earned her bachelor’s degree from Emory University.
Rabinowitz can be contacted by phone at (917) 796-9591, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finvoice offers factors and asset-based lenders a white label, cloud-based software solution for optimizing business. Finvoice modernizes the origination process by allowing clients to onboard in five clicks; increasing conversion by 35%, underwrite using more than 30 APIs, and streamline portfolio management without increasing headcount. Finvoice is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with executives from Princeton and Cambridge and backing from leading technology incumbents. For more information, call (310) 951-0596 or visit www.finvoice.co.