- Pengrowth Energy Corporation Announces Transaction With Cona Resources Ltd.
- Heritage Global Valuations ("HGV") Expands
- Iron Horse Credit Provides a $12,000,000 Stand-Alone Inventory to a Plant Nursery and Distributor
- Wells Fargo Leads $825 Million in Financing for the Acquisition of Barnes & Noble
- LendingUSA Announces New $250 Million Investment Commitment from Atalaya
Concord Serves As Exclusive Financial Advisor and Arranges $20MM in Senior Debt
December 3, 2019
Source: Concord Financial Advisors, LLC
Luxury Jewelry Retailer
$20MM Senior Secured Revolving Line of Credit
Refinance Existing Debt & Provide Additional Working Capital
Since 2001, our track record for closing retained assignments is over 95%. Our deep, long-term relationships with over 300 diversified capital providers covers the entire market and spectrum of potential lenders. Should a company in your portfolio need Senior Debt or Mezzanine Financing, or if you know of a company in need of debt financing, please call us to discuss the circumstances. We provide a complimentary assessment and Deal Teaser to pre-qualify and screen lenders.
Thomas E. Jones
ABOUT CONCORD FINANCIAL ADVISORS, LLC
Middle-market companies seeking access to debt capital require a trusted advisor to help them navigate the often convoluted financing process. Concord's clients rely on our broad financial expertise and deep relationships with a wide range of capital providers in offering tailored debt financing solutions that result in significant savings of time and money for our clients.
Concord has closed over 95% of its retained assignments totaling over $1.6 billion since its inception in 2001.