- FCA Announces Signing of an Incremental Credit Facility of € 3.5 Billion
- Blue Bird Secures an Additional $42 Million of Capacity on Its Revolving Credit Facility
- mBank Business Credit Funds $4,500,000 Line of Credit for a Michigan-based Food Distributor
- Wintrust Receivables Finance Announced Closing of a New $20 Million Line to Support Growing Third Party Logistics Provider
- Global Ship Lease Announces New Five-Year $268 Million Credit Facility for Debt Refinancing
Sezzle Secures US$100 Million Debt Funding Facility to Grow Business
December 2, 2019
Source: Kalkine Media
Sezzle Inc (ASX: SZL) has secured a US$100 million debt funding facility with a syndicate of lenders, which is more than triple the size of the company’s prior credit facility of US$30 million. The three members of the syndicate are:
Atalaya Capital Management
Bastion Consumer Lending
Hudson Cove Capital Management
These three credit providers are asset management firms that specialise in consumer lending and alternative credit.
The new US$100 million credit facility would support Sezzle to aggressively grow its business.
In This Section