- Eros International and STX Entertainment to Combine, Creating a Global Entertainment Content, Digital Media & OTT Powerhouse
- Chembio Diagnostics Announces $20 Million Term Loan with Perceptive Advisors
- People's United Bank Provides $92 Million Credit Facility for MidCap Financial
- Zinobe Announces New $30 Million Credit Facility Provided by Monachil Capital Partners
- WeedMD Enters into Binding Term Sheet for $30 Million Credit Facility with LiUNA Pension Fund and Changes Filing Date of Second Quarter 2020 Financials to September 30, 2020
Entrepreneur Growth Capital Closes Working Capital Facility
October 27, 2019
Source: Entrepreneur Growth Capital
Entrepreneur Growth Capital (“EGC”) is pleased to announce that it has closed a $4MM working capital facility to a New York-based industrial painting company (“the Company”).
The Company has grown with the New York City building boom and recently acquired a competitor. However, its long time bank was reluctant to increase its line of credit. EGC offered a higher line with increased availability against accounts receivable.
Dean Landis, President of EGC, stated, “We are very pleased to offer additional working capital to a well-established company that was growing beyond its bank’s comfort level. My team and I have gotten to know the principals and are confident that their increased access to working capital will serve their present and future needs.”
For further information, please contact Dean Landis at 212-838-4858
In This Section