- WhiteHorse Capital Provides a New Senior Secured Term Loan to Connexity, Inc. to Support the Acquisition of SkimLinks
- TAB Bank Provides Outdoor Products Company in Utah with an $8 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Fifth Third Teams With Online Lender to Offer Small-business Loans
- SG Credit Receives $113 Million Investment; Andrew Hettinger Joins as Chief Investment Officer, Lon Brown Joins as Senior Credit Advisor, Christopher Koenig Joins as Managing Director, East Coast
- Letter from the CFCC President for SoCal Chapter
Austin Financial Services Provides a $5MM Revolving Credit Facility to a Private Equity owned Full-Service Courier Company
October 21, 2019
Source: Austin Financial Services, Inc.
Austin Financial Services, Inc. (AFS) is pleased to announce the closing of a $5MM ABL credit facility to a Midwest-based Full-Service Courier Company that provides parcel delivery throughout the country. The private equity owned Company was seeking a lending partner who understands that every business encounters challenges but is committed to finding flexible and customized financing solutions for long term success. AFS’ team worked with the Company and their mezzanine lender to provide an effective financing structure that enables them to access additional funds, which will be used for general working capital and to support management’s long term growth strategy.
“AFS recognizes that no two clients are the same. Each comes with its own set of challenges and objectives.” said Jason Anish, AFS’s President and CEO. He continued, “Our team takes a deep dive approach to get to know our customers and understand the risks to their business. In collaboration with our customers and their ownership, we tailor a financing program that addresses management’s path to success.”
Headquartered in Los Angeles and with a nationwide lending focus, Austin Financial Services (AFS) is a privately held middle-market lender who’s been providing alternative funding in the form of fast & flexible lines of credit to small and medium sized businesses for over 35 years. Austin specializes in asset-based lending solutions which includes; revolving lines of credit and term loans secured by AR, inventory, and equipment for businesses in a growth or turnaround mode with revenues from $5MM to $200MM and borrowing needs up to $20MM.
In This Section