- Capitala Group Announces the Hiring of Harrison Pate and the Promotion of Kevin Roberts
- Davis Polk Elects Eight New Partners
- Harney Partners Promotes Erik White to Managing Director
- Owl Rock Capital Appoints Nicole Drapkin and Jesse Huff as Co-Heads of Opportunistic Investing
- MidFirst Business Credit Announces The Hiring of Jonathan Schuster
Spencer Savings Bank Expands Commercial Banking Group
October 17, 2019
Source: NJ Biz
Spencer Savings Bank recently expanded its Retail Bank Business Development Group. Daniel Murphy and Anthony Axtmann will expand commercial deposit and lending relationships for the Elmwood Park-based community bank as business development officers, Spencer Savings said.
Murphy comes to Spencer with more than two decades of banking experience. He previously served as a vice president and professional services business banker for BCB Community Bank, and before that as assistant vice president and professional services business banker and branch manager for Investors Bank.
Prior to joining Spencer, Axtmann was a vice president and district manager for Investors Bank – and before that, held a variety of roles in the Retail Sales department there.
“We are excited to welcome both Daniel and Anthony to the Spencer team,” said Senior Vice President and Head of Retail banking George Celentano. “Both men are seasoned banking professionals with strong commercial banking backgrounds. We look forward to working with them and expanding our Commercial Banking footprint within the communities that we serve.”
According to Spencer Savings, the bank has more than $3 billion in total assets and 21 locations through the Garden State.
In This Section