- In Equipment Rental Company Wind-down, Tiger Group to Sell a Large Offering of Construction and Industrial Assets
- Halcón Resources Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Plan of Reorganization
- Hilco Global Report on Retail Reinforces Concerns About Fourth Quarter Sales Slowdown in Wake of China Tariff Concerns
- City National Bank is Acquiring Executive National Bank; Strengthening Its Presence as Florida's Iconic Bank
- Wintrust Financial Corporation Announces the Closing of the Acquisition of STC Capital Bank
Wolters Kluwer’s Compliance Solutions Business Triumphs with Four Golden Bridge Awards
October 9, 2019
Wolters Kluwer’s Compliance Solutions business has earned four 2019 Golden Bridge Awards for product innovations developed on behalf of financial services client firms. Compliance Solutions was honored with a Golden Bridge gold award for its CASH Workflow commercial lending solution, two silver awards for its OneSumX regulatory compliance offerings, and a bronze award for its Vanceo Mortgage automated loan operating system.
The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, and customer programs from every major industry in the world. Compliance Solutions’ 2019 Golden Bridge Award wins include:
• Best B2B Services, CASH Workflow (Gold Award): A SaaS-based system, CASH Workflow helps commercial lenders better scale their operations and servicing workflows without increasing overhead costs—while assuring better compliance with defined processes. It digitizes the loan origination and servicing processes to reduce or eliminate paper handoffs between loan officers and departments, data entry bottlenecks, and duplicate data entry.
• Best Risk Management Innovation Solutions, OneSumX for Compliance Program Management (Silver Award). This solution boosts firms’ access to the latest regulatory compliance content, comprising the breadth of regulations that are enacted by legislative bodies globally and overseen by various regulatory agencies and which impact financial services firms.
• Best GRC Solution, OneSumX for Regulatory Change Management (Silver Award): This offering combines the power of Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to scan for regulatory developments globally, and uses in-house regulatory experts to validate that output and deliver actionable, enriched regulatory insights to financial institutions operating anywhere in the world.
• Best Financial Products/Services, Vanceo Mortgage (Bronze Award): This automated loan processing system helps smaller lenders effectively manage the many elements needed to originate compliant loan transactions, providing real-time insight into loan origination details, identifying roles for the many individuals and lines of businesses that touch a loan, and providing greater transparency and ease of use throughout the lifecycle of a loan origination.
“These industry accolades help demonstrate and reinforce our longstanding commitment to providing solutions that enable financial services firms to improve operational workflows and processes, while also enhancing their ability to navigate an environment of dynamic, ongoing change in a compliant manner,” says Steven Meirink, Executive Vice President and General Manager for Wolters Kluwer’s Compliance Solutions. The business has won a record 23 industry awards in 2019. “We continue to be laser-focused on delivering expert solutions for our clients to enhance their capabilities and customer offerings through these award-winning solutions.”
Wolters Kluwer Compliance Solutions, part of the company’s Governance, Risk & Compliance division, is a market leader and trusted provider of risk management and regulatory compliance solutions and services to U.S. banks and credit unions, insurers and securities firms. The business helps these financial institutions efficiently manage compliance obligations tied to loan and deposit origination transactions and workflows, manage risk and other regulatory compliance obligations, and gain the insights needed to focus on better serving their customers and growing their business.
Corporate Communications Manager, Banking & Regulatory Compliance
Global Marketing, Communications & Planning
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Office +1 (612) 852-7966, Mobile +1 (612) 246-9454