- Amerisource Closes $3,000,000 Credit Facility for Dining Services Company
- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire Opus Bank, Creating a $20 Billion Banking Franchise in the Western United States
- Continental Business Credit Provides $750,000 Asset-based Lending Facility to a Fast-growing Manufacturer and Distributor of Nutritional and Supplement Powders and Beverages
- Wintrust Receivables Finance Announced Closing of a New $20 Million Line to Support Growing Third Party Logistics Provider
- CIT Collaborates with Fintainium to Provide Fintech Payments Solution
Hedaya Capital Group Announces the Completion of a $500,000 Factoring Facility for a Startup Cosmetics Company
October 10, 2019
Source: The Hedaya Capital Group, Inc.
The Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. is pleased to announce a $500,000 Factoring Facility for a beauty and cosmetics company based in New York. The company is a startup focused on the production and importation of Cosmetic Brush Sets, Nail Polish, Lip Gloss and Eyelashes. In addition to financing the company’s account receivables, Hedaya Capital issued Letters of Credit to the client’s overseas suppliers to secure the production and importation of the finished product for its initial production.
Since 2003, Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. has provided entrepreneurs with working capital solutions to help protect and grow their businesses. We help businesses grow with our 360° approach: all factors surrounding your business matter. We treat clients with time-tested old school values and offer new school thinking.
To learn more, please visit us at: www.hedayacapital.com