- Hedaya Capital Group Announces the Completion of a $500,000 Factoring Facility for a Startup Cosmetics Company
- Austin Financial Services Provides a $3MM Revolving Credit Facility to a Telecommunications Company
- Kohl's Enters $1.5 Billion Asset-based Revolving Credit Facility
- Bibby Financial Services Announces Deals
- MidCap Business Credit Closes Revolving Line of Credit for Allied Dairy Products, Inc.
Cambridge Wilkinson Investment Banking Announces Transaction
October 10, 2019
Source: Cambridge Wilkinson
Cambridge Wilkinson recently arranged $25 million in equity for a multi-strategy real estate development firm focusing on workforce housing, ground up-development and tax credit-related estate transactions. The Real Estate Investment Banking Team brings a strong track record of executing capital market mandates to support real estate transactions including office, storage, hotel & hospitality, retail properties & shopping centers, multifamily properties, mobile home, workforce housing, industrial & manufacturing, and general real estate development projects.
Partner & Global Head of Investment Banking
Partner & Chief Operating Officer
Vice President of Operations
Cambridge Wilkinson is a leading global investment bank with the speed, connections and confidence to get deals done. With a focus on middle market companies, we arrange debt and equity capital raises from $25 million to $5 billion and advise on mergers and acquisitions. We bring deep experience working with specialty finance institutions and real estate entities, as well as businesses spanning a variety of other industries. We offer unique access to a broad network of sellers, buyers and capital sources, as well as senior-level attention and a proven track record optimizing transaction and capital structures.
In This Section