- Rothschild & Co Hires Two New Managing Directors and Establishes Infrastructure, Power & Renewables Group in North America
- Great Rock Continues Expansion, Adds Northeast Originator
- Wells Fargo Leads $825 Million in Financing for the Acquisition of Barnes & Noble
- Encina Business Credit Provides $15 Million Facility to a Coal Mining Company
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises Announces Amendment to Credit Facility
Cambridge Wilkinson Investment Banking Announces Transaction
October 10, 2019
Source: Cambridge Wilkinson
Cambridge Wilkinson recently arranged $25 million in equity for a multi-strategy real estate development firm focusing on workforce housing, ground up-development and tax credit-related estate transactions. The Real Estate Investment Banking Team brings a strong track record of executing capital market mandates to support real estate transactions including office, storage, hotel & hospitality, retail properties & shopping centers, multifamily properties, mobile home, workforce housing, industrial & manufacturing, and general real estate development projects.
Partner & Global Head of Investment Banking
Partner & Chief Operating Officer
Vice President of Operations
Cambridge Wilkinson is a leading global investment bank with the speed, connections and confidence to get deals done. With a focus on middle market companies, we arrange debt and equity capital raises from $25 million to $5 billion and advise on mergers and acquisitions. We bring deep experience working with specialty finance institutions and real estate entities, as well as businesses spanning a variety of other industries. We offer unique access to a broad network of sellers, buyers and capital sources, as well as senior-level attention and a proven track record optimizing transaction and capital structures.