- Royal Caribbean Receives $2.2 Billion Loan to Enhance Liquidity
- Sterling National Bank Provides $15,500,000 of Working Capital and Acquisition Financing to Wing Inflatables, Inc.
- UK’s Real Good Food Secures Credit Facility From Leumi
- AgroFresh Amends and Extends the Revolving Credit Facility
- Aviation Capital Group Announces the Closing of a $650 Million Secured Funding Facility
Sallyport Commercial Finance Helps an Engineering Firm with Growth Capital
October 2, 2019
Source: Sallyport Commercial Finance
Sallyport Commercial Finance provides a $2,000,000 accounts receivable facility to a company that specializes in engineering design and inspections.
With increased demand for inspection services, the company needed additional working capital to fuel growth and maintain their excellent reputation in the industry. Sallyport offered the resources and flexibility the company needed to meet the demands of their growing business.
“This client was referred by a bank who realized the company’s growth potential but was unable to provide a large enough line to support their projections. As an alternative lender, we were able to provide a line of credit to support the company’s rapid growth and help them achieve their hopes and dreams. I’m excited to add this business to our expanding portfolio,” states Wade Concienne, Vice President of Business Development.
Sallyport is happy to provide the necessary working capital so this company can take on new projects and follow their dream of becoming an all-encompassing solution to their increasing client base. Sallyport Commercial Finance, LLC is an independently owned and operated, specialty finance company focused on providing entrepreneurs with working capital solutions for small to medium sized businesses, to help drive growth and achieve business hopes and dreams.