- BMO Financial Group Appoints Cam Fowler as Chief Strategy & Operations Officer and Erminia (Ernie) Johannson as Group Head, North American Personal and Business Banking
- Kristen Palmer Joins Black Olive Capital LLC as VP of Underwriting
- Pagaya Hires Five Finance Industry Veterans, Further Driving Firm’s Transformation of Asset Management
- FTI Capital Advisors Strengthens Investment Banking Practice and Telecom, Media & Technology Expertise
- PlainsCapital Bank Promotes Fort Worth Leadership
People’s Capital and Leasing Corp Appoints Gerald LaPorta as Southeast Regional Vice President
October 1, 2019
People’s Capital and Leasing Corp. (“PCLC”), announced today its newest financial sales team member, Gerald LaPorta, Southeast Regional Vice President (NC, SC, VA). LaPorta will be responsible for the growth of PCLC’s equipment sales finance business, primarily focused on Transportation, and the growth of PCLC’s other equipment markets.
“With more than 20 years’ experience in credit and sales working across industries, Gerald has extensive experience and a proven track-record in building long-term client relationships. His knowledge and expertise will be a welcome addition to PCLC and help extend our reach into new regions,” said Ray McGowan, SVP, People’s Capital and Leasing Corp. Equipment Group.
LaPorta graduated from Winthrop University where he majored in Business Administration/Finance, he also holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Pfeiffer University. He will report to Ray McGowan.
In This Section