- King Trade Capital Provides $2.4 Million Contract Finance Facility for Florida Based Government Contractor
- Alfa Laval Extends Maturity of Revolving Credit Facility
- KPS Capital Partners Agrees To Acquire Substantially All Of The Assets Of Garrett Motion Inc.
- Crestmark Provides More Than $23.1 Million in Commercial Financing to 11 Businesses in the First Half of November
- Huntington Business Credit Closes New Credit Facilities with Leahy Institutional Foods Packing Company
Stenn Closes Unsecured Seven Figure Trade Finance Facility for Photographic Paper Importer in USA
September 23, 2019
Source: Stenn International
Stenn International has closed a seven-figure trade finance facility for a trading company based in New York that sources photographic paper from Japan. This new facility was closed in less than 60 days and is being used to help increase sales and support open account payment terms to overseas suppliers.
Stenn would like to extend a very special thanks to Isaac Gancfried & Associates, the introducer and partner on this transaction.
Stenn provides innovative finance solutions that unlock working capital in global supply chain chains, improving cash flow and increasing flexibility for suppliers, intermediaries and buyers. Our products cover the entire supply chain. Founded in 2015 with headquarters in London, Stenn has approved buyer and supplier jurisdictions in over 70 countries around the world. For more information about Stenn, please visit www.stenn.com and contact Peter Clement at +1 (914) 393-3775 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stenn International Ltd. Registered at 1-45 Durham St, London, SE11 5JH. Registered in England & Wales with number 09488169. A part of the Stenn Group.
In This Section