- EPSG Enters into Revolving Credit Facility with People’s United Bank and Adopts their eTreasury + Business Online Banking System and Wire Transfer Service
- Prestige Capital Announces Funding of $1,250,000 for Companies that Feed the Body and the Mind
- Stelco Announces $100 Million Term Loan
- Tarkett Secures Bridge Loan
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Announces Credit Agreement Amendment Providing Extended Financial Covenant Relief and Additional Liquidity
Tradewind Provides Credit Facility for Peruvian Food Exporter
September 10, 2019
The company approached Tradewind seeking cash flow to expand their customer base into Europe. Not only did they receive fast funding, but they also experienced flexible, personalized service and local support from senior leadership in the firm’s Lima office, which made the financing process an easy one for the client. Furthermore, Tradewind’s headquarters in Germany and additional European branches, along with the business connections it has in the region, made it the preferred partner to help the company navigate this new market.
“Our client found Tradewind’s financial solutions and international capabilities to be the best fit for their borrowing needs. We listened to their unique situation and business goals and customized a financing package that equipped them to grow,” states Fabrizio Vazquez, country manager of Tradewind Peru.
Tradewind (formerly DS-Concept) provides innovative international cash flow solutions tailored for global clients. Focused on the mid-market, its core products are non-recourse factoring and supply chain finance. The group has built an unrivaled reputation for the depth of its international finance expertise by maintaining a network of offices around the world including the USA, China, India, Hong Kong, UAE, Turkey, Bangladesh, Brazil, Pakistan, Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Peru and its headquarters in Germany. Combining financing, credit protection, and collections into a single trade finance facility, Tradewind offers streamlined, flexible and best-in-class services. For more information on Tradewind, please visit www.tradewindfinance.com.
In This Section