- Blue Bird Secures an Additional $42 Million of Capacity on Its Revolving Credit Facility
- Exela Technologies Announces Closing of $160 Million Financing
- CWB Franchise Finance Partners with 3G Equity Inc.
- Sallyport Commercial Finance Supports a Manufacturer in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Santander US Announces Leadership Appointments
Hedaya Capital Group Announces the Completion of an $850,000 Factoring Facility for a Plug and Play Video Game Company
September 9, 2019
Source: Hedaya Capital Group
The Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. is pleased to announce an $850,000 factoring facility for a Plug and Play video game company based in New York. The company has been in business for 10 years and is licensed to re-create classic video games such as; Ms. Pac Man, Frogger, Street Fighter, WWE, Space Invaders, etc. In addition to financing the company’s accounts receivables, Hedaya Capital issued Letters of Credit to the client’s overseas suppliers to secure the production and importation of the finished product.
Since 2003, Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. has provided entrepreneurs with working capital solutions to help protect and grow their businesses. We help businesses grow with our 360° approach: all factors surrounding your business matter. We treat clients with time-tested old school values and offer new school thinking financing.
To learn more, please visit us at: www.hedayacapital.com.