- PNC Bank Provides Financing to Water & Wastewater Infrastructure Products Manufacturer
- Rosenthal Provides $5 Million Dual Production Finance and Asset Based Lending Facility for Specialized Horticulture Lighting Manufacturer
- Allied Affiliated Funding Announces Closed Transaction
- CIT Leads $140 Million Financing for California Solar Project
- PNC Bank Provides Financing to Commercial Fitness Equipment Manufacturer
Hedaya Capital Group Announces the Completion of an $850,000 Factoring Facility for a Plug and Play Video Game Company
September 9, 2019
Source: Hedaya Capital Group
The Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. is pleased to announce an $850,000 factoring facility for a Plug and Play video game company based in New York. The company has been in business for 10 years and is licensed to re-create classic video games such as; Ms. Pac Man, Frogger, Street Fighter, WWE, Space Invaders, etc. In addition to financing the company’s accounts receivables, Hedaya Capital issued Letters of Credit to the client’s overseas suppliers to secure the production and importation of the finished product.
Since 2003, Hedaya Capital Group, Inc. has provided entrepreneurs with working capital solutions to help protect and grow their businesses. We help businesses grow with our 360° approach: all factors surrounding your business matter. We treat clients with time-tested old school values and offer new school thinking financing.
To learn more, please visit us at: www.hedayacapital.com.