- Bank of Southern California Names Troy Perry Managing Director, Business Banking
- Bryn Mawr Trust Names Lindsay Saling Senior Vice President and Director of Retail Banking
- Shepherd Kaplan Krochuk Promotes Stephen M. Brackett to President and Co-Head of Alternative Investments
- Spencer Savings Bank Expands Commercial Banking Group
- Thompson Hine Elects New Partners
ExWorks Capital Welcomes Donald Baty To The Team
September 9, 2019
Source: ExWorks Capital
After 34 years in private practice, Don joined ExWorks Capital as Chief Transaction Counsel and Managing Director in July 2019. He is responsible for managing and supervising legal matters for both domestic and international financing transactions. In addition to being involved in documentation of new loans, he works with ExWorks’ business development team and senior credit officers in evaluating and structuring new financing transactions. Once financing is provided, he supports day-to-day portfolio management and loan administration.
His legal experience includes representing lenders in a wide range of financing transactions, including asset-based lending, equipment finance and leasing, leveraged leasing, floorplan financing, factoring, syndicated loans, securitizations, structured finance, and debtor in possession financing. With his accounting and finance background and extensive experience in financing transactions, Don brings a unique combination of legal and credit skills to his work and is known in both the finance and legal communities for his creative solutions to legal and business issues in financing transactions.
Donald can be contacted at 313.356.8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.