- Austin Financial is Pleased to Announce a New Hiring in Portfolio Management
- Greenspoon Marder Expands Corporate & Business Capabilities With Addition Of New Partner Michael Smith In New York
- Steven Evans Joins First Sound Bank as Senior Vice President and Manager of Commercial Banking
- Windels Marx announces the arrival of Partner Leon A. Yel joining from CKR Law
- Byron Stafford Announces Appointment of David Din Hwa to Board of Directors
Terese L. Arenth, ESQ. Appointed Vice-Chair of ABA’s Promotion & Marketing Law Committee
August 27, 2019
Source: Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
Terese L. Arenth, a partner in the Garden City law firm of Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP, was recently appointed by the American Bar Association (ABA) to serve as Vice-Chair of its Promotion & Marketing Law Committee of the ABA Section of Intellectual Property.
Terese Arenth is a Partner with the firm where she serves as Chair of its Promotional Marketing & Advertising Practice Group, as well as Co-Chair of its Cybersecurity, Privacy & Technology Practice Group, both of which are within the firm's Intellectual Property Department. Ms. Arenth concentrates her practice in promotional marketing, advertising and Internet/new media, as well as privacy and technology related matters. She also has significant involvement in the firm's intellectual property practice area and vast experience in commercial and corporate litigation. She earned her Juris Doctorate from St. John's University School of Law.
The Promotion & Marketing Law Committee furthers the goals of its members by sharing knowledge and balanced insight on issues relating to the interface between intellectual property rights and promotions and marketing law including: sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, clearance, substantiation, and direct marketing laws, and advertising involving new technologies.
Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP, with offices on Long Island and Manhattan, provides a wide range of legal services to businesses, corporations and individuals worldwide.