- Citizens Commercial Banking leads new financing for Octo’s acquisition of Connexta
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance Provides Funding Facility to Laura Ashley
- Direct Lenders Provide US$1.6 Billion Loan to Risk Strategies
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises Announces Amendment to Credit Facility
- Gogo Closes $30 Million Revolving Credit Facility to Strengthen its Balance Sheet and Liquidity Position
TAB Bank Announces Funding of a Petroleum Company in Texas
August 20, 2019
Source: TAB Bank
The company is a wholesale supplier and distributor of petroleum products, petrochemicals, and renewable fuels.
TAB Bank provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses across a wide range of industries. These solutions can be customized to meet the needs of companies in all stages of the business life cycle and during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through a variety of asset-based structures including Asset-Based Revolving Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, and Equipment Finance. TAB’s lending options can also be combined with a full suite of business banking solutions and Treasury Management Services.
Chris Mitchell is TAB Bank’s Vice President and Business Development Officer based in Atlanta. He has over 25 years of experience developing client relationships and structuring credit facilities in the asset-based lending and factoring arena. He can be reached at 404.432.7657 or at email@example.com.
Director of Marketing