- Corsa Announces Credit Facility Refinancing
- Peabody Energy Corporation: Peabody Launches Process to Refinance Existing Term Loan and Revolving Credit Facilities; Provides Update on Financial Performance
- TAB Bank Announces Funding of a Petroleum Company in Texas
- GigNet, Inc. Secures Additional Financing with Credit Suisse Asset Management
- Siena Lending Group LLC Announces the Closing of a $14.6 Million Credit Facility for Innovative Hearth Products
Huntington Business Credit Announces New Credit Facility
August 14, 2019
Source: Huntington Business Credit
Huntington Business Credit announced it closed a new credit facility with First SOURCE Electrical, LLC on June 13, 2019. Proceeds of the facilities were used to refinance existing debt and provide ongoing working capital financing.
Huntington Business Credit provides working capital and term loan facilities to middle market companies for acquisitions, LBO’s, MBO’s recapitalizations, rapid growth, seasonal working capital build-up, and turnaround situations.
First SOURCE Electrical, LLC, located in Houston, Texas, is a distributor of electrical products servicing the commercial, residential, multi-family, industrial, institutional and MRO markets.