- Amerisource Closes $4,000,000 Credit Facility for Equipment Rental Firm
- Electrical Installations Specialist “Worthy” of $3MM Receivables, Inventory and Equipment ABL
- Fairstone Financial Inc. Upsizes Credit Facility to $1.85 Billion
- The Marcus Corporation Announces New $90.8 Million Financing and Amendment to Credit Agreement
- M&P Secures the Re-Profiling of Its Debt Repayments
Huntington Business Credit Announces New Credit Facility
August 14, 2019
Source: Huntington Business Credit
Huntington Business Credit announced it closed a new credit facility with First SOURCE Electrical, LLC on June 13, 2019. Proceeds of the facilities were used to refinance existing debt and provide ongoing working capital financing.
Huntington Business Credit provides working capital and term loan facilities to middle market companies for acquisitions, LBO’s, MBO’s recapitalizations, rapid growth, seasonal working capital build-up, and turnaround situations.
First SOURCE Electrical, LLC, located in Houston, Texas, is a distributor of electrical products servicing the commercial, residential, multi-family, industrial, institutional and MRO markets.