- Allied Affiliated Funding Provides $3 Million in Receivables and Inventory Financing
- Monroe Capital Provides $50 Million Credit Facility to KushCo Holdings, Inc.
- LBC Small Cap Provides Unitranche Credit Facility and Equity Co-Investment to Support the Acquisition of McNally Industries
- The Allcap Participation Fund Announces $1.5 Million Accounts Receivable Transaction Facility
- J D Factors Announces Factoring Facilities
Amerisource Closes $2,000,000 Credit Facility for Medical Research Company
August 13, 2019
Source: Amerisource Business Capital
Amerisource Business Capital announced the closing and funding of a $2,000,000 credit facility for a medical research and record retrieval company based in Texas. Proceeds of the facility are being used to support the company’s significant growth plans.
Daniel Martinez, Regional Market Manager for Amerisource, stated: “Amerisource was able to provide a customized solution for this unique and specialized research company which will allow its growth trajectory to continue.”
About Amerisource Business Capital | Amerisource Funding
Amerisource is one of the largest independent finance companies in the nation, having provided over $7 billion in capital to borrowers and clients through both its asset based lending arm (Amerisource Business Capital) and its A/R financing arm (Amerisource Funding). Amerisource has offices located throughout the United States. www.amerisource.us.com