- Celtic Capital Corporation Announces New Client Relationship
- Concord Serves As Exclusive Financial Advisor and Arranges $20MM in Senior Debt
- Yuma Energy, Inc. Announces Third Party Purchase of Senior Secured Bank Debt Enters Into Non-Binding Restructuring Letter of Intent
- Rosenthal Provides $3M PO Finance Facility for NY-Based Importer
- Gogo Closes $30 Million Revolving Credit Facility to Strengthen its Balance Sheet and Liquidity Position
Iron Horse Credit Provides $5MM Stand-Alone Inventory Facility to an Electronic Goods Wholesaler
August 12, 2019
Source: Iron Horse Credit LLC
Iron Horse Credit is proud to announce it recently closed a $5MM stand-alone inventory facility to an electronic goods wholesaler.
Founded in 2004, the client needed to exit its bank relationship due to a decline in sales over the last couple of years. Through an introduction from a referral relationship, Iron Horse Credit was able to reach out to the client and ultimately provide it with a revolving inventory facility to help it navigate through recent organizational changes and the implementation of an improved business model.
The proceeds from the revolving inventory facility helped the client pay off its debt with the bank and to obtain additional working capital to cover operating expenses and increase overall output.
About Iron Horse Credit
Iron Horse Credit LLC is a specialty finance company providing tailored stand-alone Inventory revolving lines of credit to small and medium-sized companies. We pride ourselves in working with other commercial lenders to provide their clients with additional liquidity by leveraging their Inventory in combination with their current facility.