- WeWork Arranges $1.75 Billion Credit Line With Goldman Sachs
- Citizens Financial Group Expands Corporate Finance Team with Trinity Capital Acquisition
- Commercial Finance Partners Announces Record 2019 for SBA Loan Origination
- Blacksail Capital Partners Closes $5,875,000 Credit Facility for Industrial Plant Completion
- Amerisource Closes $1,000,000 Credit Facility for Specialty Manufacturing Company
Iron Horse Credit Provides $5MM Stand-Alone Inventory Facility to an Electronic Goods Wholesaler
August 12, 2019
Source: Iron Horse Credit LLC
Iron Horse Credit is proud to announce it recently closed a $5MM stand-alone inventory facility to an electronic goods wholesaler.
Founded in 2004, the client needed to exit its bank relationship due to a decline in sales over the last couple of years. Through an introduction from a referral relationship, Iron Horse Credit was able to reach out to the client and ultimately provide it with a revolving inventory facility to help it navigate through recent organizational changes and the implementation of an improved business model.
The proceeds from the revolving inventory facility helped the client pay off its debt with the bank and to obtain additional working capital to cover operating expenses and increase overall output.
About Iron Horse Credit
Iron Horse Credit LLC is a specialty finance company providing tailored stand-alone Inventory revolving lines of credit to small and medium-sized companies. We pride ourselves in working with other commercial lenders to provide their clients with additional liquidity by leveraging their Inventory in combination with their current facility.