- Imperial Capital Hires Senior Credit Sales Professional, Drew Hall
- Gordon Brothers Welcomes Appraisal Expert to Expand Valuations Practice in Australia
- FTI Consulting Appoints Business Transformation Experts Christopher Conover and Bill Stotzer
- Conway MacKenzie Launches Consumer Products Practice
- Farmer Brothers Amends Credit Agreement and Provides Business Update
Sallyport Commercial Finance Partners with Blue Star Mothers of America
July 30, 2019
Source: Sallyport Commercial Finance
This summer, Sallyport Commercial Finance wanted to give back to our heroic men and women of the Armed Forces who are serving this Nation overseas. Sallyport’s employees partnered with Houston’s Blue Star Mothers of America to donate and fill care packages with essential items including food, snacks, energy supplements, toiletries, socks, games, magazines and more.
Our Together We Grow, Together We Give campaign was a great success and we simply want to say Thank You to the Heroes that protect our freedoms and serve this great nation.
A recent note from Lt. Aubrey penned - “I am currently deployed with the VFA-154 The Black Knights on the USS Nimitz. We had our first mail call yesterday and received 3 wonderful packages from your group. We wanted to reach out and thank you for your kindness and thoughts as we spend this time away from our families. Treats from home sure do make a difference when it comes to everyday life! We have walked through all our departments passing out the snacks! The Carmel Delights & Shortbread cookies were a huge hit with our guys. As always, my Houston community represents Texas well and is very much appreciated.”
In This Section