- Pamela Martinson Named President of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers for 2020 – 2021
- Wells Fargo Names Ellen Patterson General Counsel
- U.S. Bank Hires Dr. Tanushree Luke as Head of Artificial Intelligence
- 275 Volunteer Projects Completed During CIT Cares Month
- Gerber Finance Announces CEO Succession, Jennifer Palmer Appointed CEO, Founder Gerald Joseph to Become Chairman of the Board
Wells Fargo Names new Alabama Commercial Banking Executive
July 29, 2019
Hans Sitarz has been chosen to lead commercial banking operations in Alabama and Mississippi for Wells Fargo.
Sitarz, who is based in Birmingham, is a 26-year veteran of the company and a longtime Birmingham banker.
Alex Idichandy, head of Wells Fargo Commercial Banking’s southeast division, said Sitarz has a "depth of financial experience who brings passion and proven leadership in serving commercial companies’ financial needs.”
Sitarz has previously worked at positions with Middle Market Banking in Birmingham, PNC Bank, and First Union National Bank, a predecessor of Wells Fargo. He also spent six years in London where he was a director in the European corporate and investment banking group. He has degrees from Oral Roberts University and the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business.
As commercial banking market executive, Sitarz now leads Wells Fargo commercial banking teams in Alabama and Mississippi, which provide products and services, including credit and treasury solutions, to customers with annual sales typically ranging from $5 million to $2 billion.
In This Section