- TAB Bank Provides Trucking Company in Florida with a $2.5 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Crestmark Provides More Than $41.6 Million in Commercial Financing to 77 Businesses in the First Half of February
- 24 Hour Fitness Sets Course for the Future with Financial Restructuring; Nationwide Club Reopenings Underway
- Huron Capital's High Street Insurance Partners Adds Two New Partner Agencies to Portfolio ExecFactor® Initiative Expands New York Footprint, Enters Connecticut Market
- Crestmark Provides More Than $34.3 Million in Commercial Financing to 99 Businesses in the Second Half of October
Crown Capital Partners Acts as Agent for Concentra Bank in Senior Loan Facility
July 29, 2019
Source: Yahoo Finance
Crown Capital Partners Inc. ("Crown" or the "Corporation") (CRWN.TO), a capital partner to entrepreneurs and growth businesses, announced it has entered an agreement with Concentra Bank ("Concentra") under which Crown will provide investment management services for Concentra's $20 million investment in a syndicated senior secured credit facility for a holding company controlled by Don Wall. As previously disclosed, Crown announced the repayment of its loan to Canadian Helicopters, of which Don Wall is the sole-owner and President and CEO.
"We are pleased to support Concentra on this investment, which leverages our knowledge of a pre-existing relationship and our team's deep experience in managing middle market credit," said Chris Johnson , President & CEO of Crown. "Based on our well-established presence in the Canadian market, we generate strong deal flow and, over time, this presents an opportunity to act in a similar role for senior debt transactions that do not fit the investment parameters of Crown Partners Fund."
Ryan Graham , Concentra's Chief Banking Officer, commented: "The Crown team has an excellent track record in managing private credit investments, and we look forward to working with them and benefitting from their portfolio management and origination capabilities focused on mid-market businesses."
Concentra is Canada's leading provider of wholesale banking and trust solutions to credit unions and Canadians. The company currently has over $9.7 billion in total assets and offers a wide range of financial solutions including specialized banking, consumer finance, treasury, and wealth management solutions to business owners, consumers, and credit unions nationwide.
About Crown Capital Partners
Founded in 2000, Crown is a leading specialty finance company that provides growth capital to a diversified group of successful mid-market companies that are seeking alternatives to banks and private equity funds. Crown provides customized solutions in the form of loans, royalties, and other structures with minimal or no ownership dilution. In addition to deploying capital as a principal investor, Crown develops, manages and co-invests in alternative investment funds, including Crown Partners Fund and Crown Capital Power Fund.
In This Section