- HomeStreet Bank Appoints David Parr as Executive Vice President and Director of Commercial Banking
- Hughes Hubbard Promotes Two to Partnership and Two to Counsel
- Joel Flig Announces the Formation of Mountainside Capital LLC
- BHI Appoints Oleg Kochanov to Lead Independent Underwriting Team
- OnDeck Appoints Mark Torossian as Senior Vice President, Finance
Cogent Bank Announces two Additions to the Specialty Lending Group team
July 29, 2019
Source: Cogent Bank
Cogent Bank announced two additions to the Specialty Lending Group team. Cristina Brabson has joined in the role as Vice President-Senior Operations Manager. Cristina had previously worked in a similar role as a Senior Account Executive. In her position at Cogent, she will oversee the monitoring of Bank and Specialty Lending clients as well as provide expertise on Cadence, the software of choice for the Group.
Abbey Henderson has taken a position as Vice President-Portfolio Manager for the Specialty Lending Group. Abbey most recently worked in a similar role supporting the Orlando lending team at a national banking group. Abbey will be responsible for new and existing borrower relationship management as well as having a primary role in underwriting, transaction decisions and portfolio maintenance.
Michael Skat, Managing Director said, “We are excited to be building the team at Cogent Bank and feel very fortunate to have both Cristina and Abbey supporting the rapid growth in the Specialty Lending Group.” Cogent Bank is a Florida state-chartered bank operating in throughout Florida. The Specialty Lending Group focuses on asset based lending and recurring revenue lending for companies with funding needs of $500,000 to $6,000,000.
In This Section