- Pier 1 Imports Asks Bankruptcy Court to Let it Skip Rent Payments
- LSC Communications Takes Action to Strengthen Its Liquidity and Improve Its Capital Structure Voluntarily Files for Business Reorganization under Chapter 11
- Aquilini Gameco Inc. Announces C$20 Million Secured Loan
- Figuring out the Finance Jargon
- Hogan Lovells Cross-Trains Attys To Boost Bankruptcy Ranks
2Q 2019 Middle Market Indicator Reports 8.5% Revenue Growth
July 25, 2019
Halfway through 2019, growth in the middle market is decidedly strong. Year-over-year revenue growth remains high at an 8.5% rate, with more than three-quarters of firms (77%) reporting gains over the past 12 months. The employment growth rate picked up to 6.4%, following a slight slowdown over the past two quarters. However, leaders appear particularly apprehensive about the next three months: Fewer companies expect the business climate to improve next quarter, driving the Short Term Middle Market Index down significantly.
To download current MMI report, click here.