- Factoring is not a Four Letter Word
- B&G Foods Announces Proposed Refinancing
- Kinderhook Acquires Copperweld from THL Credit
- North Mill Capital Announces Acquisition of Summit Financial
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Amends and Extends Revolving Credit Facility and Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
2Q 2019 Middle Market Indicator Reports 8.5% Revenue Growth
July 25, 2019
Halfway through 2019, growth in the middle market is decidedly strong. Year-over-year revenue growth remains high at an 8.5% rate, with more than three-quarters of firms (77%) reporting gains over the past 12 months. The employment growth rate picked up to 6.4%, following a slight slowdown over the past two quarters. However, leaders appear particularly apprehensive about the next three months: Fewer companies expect the business climate to improve next quarter, driving the Short Term Middle Market Index down significantly.
To download current MMI report, click here.