SFNet Connects People Despite Social Distancing
Although in-person gatherings are not possible during the current crisis, SFNet understands the importance of having access to timely, relevant information and remaining connected to one another. To that end, SFNet, our Chapters and our Foundation have reformatted existing programs to virtual events and added new webinars on critical topics. Explore the list below to stay plugged in to emerging issues.
In This Section
- Annual Convention
- SFNet's Women in Secured Finance Conference
- SFNet's 40 Under 40 Awards
- SFNet's Asset-Based Capital Conference
- SFNet YoPro Leadership Summit
- SFNet's Cross-Border Lending Summit
- SFNet's International Lending Conference
- SFNet's Independent Finance Roundtable
- SFNet's Fintech & Innovation Forum
- Retail & Consumer Conference
- Event Sponsorship
- SFNet Forums
- SFNet Chapter Events
SFNet's Asset-Based Capital Conference 2021
March 9, 2021Our Asset-Based Capital Conference brings together key players from the major asset-based market participants …
SFNet's International Lending Conference 2021
May 11, 2021International lending has been profoundly affected by the events of 2020. If you are active in this …
SFNet's YoPro Leadership Summit 2021
August 3, 2021Bringing together the young professionals of the secured finance industry.
SFNet's 77th Annual Convention
November 3, 2021Join us November 3-5, 2021 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ.