76th Annual Convention On-Demand
In This Section
- Annual Convention
- SFNet's Women in Secured Finance Conference
- SFNet's 40 Under 40 Awards
- SFNet's Asset-Based Capital Conference
- SFNet YoPro Leadership Summit
- SFNet's Cross-Border Lending Summit
- SFNet's International Lending Conference
- SFNet's Independent Finance Roundtable
- SFNet's Fintech & Innovation Forum
- Event Sponsorship
- SFNet Member Forums
- SFNet Chapter Events
- SFNet Webinars
- SFNet Previous Webinars
For a limited time, SFNet is making available our most popular Convention sessions. During the months of January and February, you can access content offering insights on all aspects of secured lending: asset-based lending, factoring, accounts supply chain finance, PO finance, inventory, due diligence, fraud detection, and much more.
Our 76th Annual Convention, Nov. 17-19, 2020, was a huge success. With over 2,200 participants, by far a record for SFNet, the event was our most inclusive ever and our content covered all aspects of the secured lending industry. And now, you can unlock the insights that our attendees gained. But act soon, the sale ends March 9. Each session is just $45 for members and $75 for non-members. Click on a title below to proceed.
Market Pulse Report Update
View From the Top - Large Banks: What Is the Future of ABL?