2024 Summer Portfolio Management 1
June 17 to 20, 2024
Date and TimeJune 17-18 & 20, 2024
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET each day
New portfolio management team members need a solid foundation to effectively manage asset-based loans of all sizes. ABL Portfolio Management Level 1 will covers a comprehensive list of topics specifically related to portfolio and risk management responsibilities.
The curriculum offers a systematic overview of collateral eligibility and monitoring, as well as effective borrowing base reconciliation techniques, that are consistent with industry best practices. This. Interactive curriculum also helps identify portfolio and client management red flags and how to handle them.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the primary responsibilities of portfolio management team members;
- Analyze a borrower’s collateral and financial trends to identify potential issues.
- Recognize the credit implications of a borrower’s request and know how to respond appropriately.
- Understand the importance of financial covenants and credit enhancements; and,
- Interpret and respond appropriately to loan modification requests.
Attendees are eligible for 14 CPE credits.
Refund/Cancellation PolicyThe Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
CPE/CLESFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $750
Non-Member Price: $1,015Register
Contact: Denise Castagna
Cell Number: 917-881-2565
Upcoming SFNet Education Courses
- Workouts & Bankruptcy
- Business Development Level One
- Loan Documentation
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy