2021 Winter Operations Level One
February 9 - 11, 2021
Date and Time
2:00PM - 3:30PM ET
Operations Level One focuses on the daily duties of the Operations Specialist and how to glean important data from information submitted by the borrower. The extrapolation and analysis of key indices will be taught to the analysts so that emerging situations can be effectively analyzed and risks properly managed.
Topics covered include:
- A systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL operations, such as borrowing base calculation, verifications, and cash management
- How to develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- How to increase awareness of red flags that should be investigated further
Participants should have 6 months to two years’ experience. CPE Credit is available (1 credit per 50 minutes of class time).
- Understand the duties of operations specialists and the importance of the role in the organization
This interactive program will provide a systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL operations. Attendees will gain a better understanding of borrowing base calculation, verifications, and cash management.
- Recognize the key part of the loan documentation—the loan and security agreement
The instructor will walk through the methodology used to structure a deal.
- Identify key data submitted by borrowers
Attendees will learn to analyze key indices to better understand the borrower’s business trends.
- Respond effectively and quickly to red flags that may indicate fraud
Attendees will come away with an understanding of the key situations that may indicate a problem, including problems with fraudulent invoices or issues with obsolete inventory.
Sending multiple people? Contact Jeff Walsh for a group discount.
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
SFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $695
Non-Member Price: $945Register