2020 Summer Operations Level Two
August 18 - 20, 2020
Date & Time
2:00-3:30 p.m. ET each day
Operations Level Two is a comprehensive three-day program covering collateral monitoring, operations management and loan administration. This workshop will help the student deepen awareness and understanding of assessing operational risks through techniques such as trend card analysis, develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud and increase awareness of the red flags that should be investigated further. Attending this workshop can transform the role of operations from routine to excellence in risk management.
The program will provide attendees with a more detailed and advanced understanding of...
- The loan agreement and deeper reading of the collateral section and borrowing base (focus on borrowing base certificate)
- The role of verifications and the process involved
- Collateral vs. Line Reserves and the value of understanding them
- A deeper dive into the details of trend card analysis (AR, aging, etc)
- Treasury management understanding
- Amortization of advance rates, sublimits, collateral
Who should attend
- Operations professionals
- Collateral analysts and management
- Loan administration personnel
- Underwriters and relationship managers who want to learn how operations departments function
We recommend participants have 3+ years ABL experience. For a more introductory approach to the daily duties of the Operations Specialist, take Operations Level One.
Ron Rossi, VP, Structured Finance Operations Manager, Fifth Third Bank
Ellen Cook, Director - ABL Services, Alter Domus
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
SFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $695
Non-Member Price: $945Register