SFNet Philadelphia Chapter 2020 WISF Joint Virtual Educational with TMA NOW: What is Your Strategy?
August 4, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Dresher , PA
SFNet Philadelphia's Women in Secured Finance (WISF) invites you to join us, along with the Turnaround Management Association's Philadelphia/Wilmington Chapter's Network of Women (NOW) for a joint virtual educational event: What is Your Strategy?
The goal of the session is to provide the participants an overview of a troubled credit, from the early stages through a chapter 11 plan or other resolution, from the perspective of the various professionals involved in the restructuring process. At the end of the session, we hope attendees will all have a broader view of the varied roles and management techniques deployed during the timeline of a troubled credit.
Advance registration is required. A Zoom link to join the session will be circulated the day before the event.
Meet our Panelists:
- The Honorable Jean K. FitzSimon (Judge) - United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Marjorie Kaufman (CRO) - Getzler Henrich & Associates LLC
- Regina Stango Kelbon (Lender's Counsel) - Blank Rome LLP
- Teresa Kohl (Investment Banker) - SSG Capital Advisors LLC
- Rachel Jaffe Mauceri (Moderator) - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Lauren Wagner (Banker) - PNC Business Credit
Our Event Hosts: Lauren Wagner & Caroline Gorman
Many thanks to our Lead Sponsor:
Contact: Andrea Pauson
Phone Number: 215-657-5551