2020 Winter Introduction to ABL
March 3 - 5, 2020
Date & Time
2:00-4:00 p.m. ET each day
Introduction to Asset Based Lending is an in-depth presentation on the dynamics of Asset Based Lending, how it works and how it is structured. This course provides the participants with a comprehensive knowledge of Asset Based Lending, how to structure lending parameters; minimizing risks and maximizing profitability. If you have pieced together your learning on-the-job or are just starting out, this workshop will provide the systematic foundation you need to succeed.
- Rationale For An Asset Based Loan (“ABL”)
- ABL, A Brief Historical Overview
- Understanding the Cash Conversion Cycle and its Role In ABL.
- Establishing an ABL Area.
- Understanding the Business and the Associated Risks on Collateral
- The Economics of ABL.
- Dominion of Cash Issues
- Accounts Receivable as Collateral
- Inventory As Collateral
- Reporting Methodologies
We recommend taking this course before moving onto the intermediate and advanced courses offered in operations, underwriting, account management, field exam, and business development.
- Explain all intricacies and nuances of Asset-Based Lending
- Attendees will learn to properly identify ABL transactions and better structure and underwrite ABL deals by understanding the related business and associated risks on the collateral
- Understanding the dynamics of ABL
- Attendees will understand the life cycle of an ABL deal, functional roles and responsibilities, and how ABL deals are structured around lending parameters
- Discuss and understand different ABL product offerings
- Attendees will gain an understanding of the nuances of AR Lending, Factoring (recourse/non-recourse), AR & Inventory Lending, and Purchase Order Finance
- Understand asset turns with respect to Inventory & AR
- Attendees will learn to test for Inventory performance and to perform an aging analysis to mitigate risks.
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
SFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $695
Non-Member Price: $945Register