Before event begins:
1.Watch our videos demonstrating the platform and how to network at a virtual event here
2. Follow our hashtag - #SFNet76thAnnual
3. Download the event app: Apple iOS (click here) Google Play (click here) or search SFNet Connect in the app store.
4. Complete your user profile to get the most out of our networking technology
5. Create your schedule by clicking the sessions you are most interested in
6. Develop questions for exhibitors
7. Pre-register for roundtables
1. Find a quiet, comfortable location to access the meeting
2. Share your experience on social media. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #SFNet76thAnnual
3. Visit our exhibitors
4. Make connections and use the breakout rooms for short meetings
5. Stick around for the networking events – there will be plenty of opportunities to catch up, do deals and have some fun
We’re offering new company-wide pricing this year, so you’ll get unlimited access for all employees for one low registration fee. To learn how the new pricing can benefit your organization, watch our pricing video or contact James Kravitz, Business Development Director, at 917-881-1247.